This beautiful Renaissance Revival-style warehouse was built by the Eufaula Grocery Company in 1903, which was owned by W.C. Bradley of Columbus, GA. This, one of Eufaula's largest business firms was first known as Reeves-Marshall Grocery Company. Malcolm McNab Reeves was president of the company until his death in 1930. The building was the largest wholesale building in southeast Alabama. *
The exterior and interior walls are turn of the century brick; the interior features deeply aged plank floors. The building has office spaces with a spacious reception area, a kitchen that is easily used for catering, and the original office has remained intact with the original woodwork and beautiful windows.
This website features photos from each area of the property (see below). For more information about this property click here.